Learn how to have daily back-and-forth conversations with Jesus!
This hands-on workshop will show you how!
What if you heard Jesus speaking personally to you, saying how much He loved, longed for, and is proud of you? And what if that happened every day?
Questions for Jesus
The Questions for Jesus workshop is an amazing encounter where you learn to talk back-and-forth with Jesus on the level of your deepest God-given desires (like belonging, significance, worth, or love). When you make your conversation with Jesus about what He most wants to talk about—the relationship instead of just the business—you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to hear His voice. (See this blog post for more about talking back-and-forth with Jesus.)
Praying your desire takes you far beyond average prayer, and into a conversation where Jesus speaks directly to your deepest longings.
Based on the book Questions for Jesus by Tony Stoltzfus, this workshop is not taught, but experienced. Instead of sitting passively and listening, you’ll be hands-on from the start, practicing new ways to talk with Jesus, discussing what He says, and learning through videos and fun activities. As you grow in confidence in your ability to hear Jesus, each question for Him spurs a new heart-level conversation that makes your relationship with Him come to life.
So join the Questions for Jesus journey! You can have the intimacy with Jesus you’ve always longed for–right now!
Questions for Jesus will resume after my move to Florida in February. Stay tuned for future resources for discovering your uniquely created purpose! – R.J. Scherba
- “This encounter transformed my relationship with Jesus.”
- “This is not a class. It is an experience with Jesus that lasts a lifetime.”
- “I learned how to have daily, back-and-forth conversations with Jesus.”
Leader and Resources
- Questions for Jesus is led by R.J. Scherba, a Certified Professional Life Coach and former Discipleship Pastor at Crossroads Church, who specializes in helping people find and fulfill their divine calling. For testimonials about R.J.’s ministry, click here.
- This workshop is based on the books, The Invitation and Questions for Jesus, by Tony Stoltzfus.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact R.J. Scherba as soon as possible by clicking here.
- Cancellation before the registration deadline will receive a full refund of fee. Cancellation after the registration deadline, but before the workshop starts, will receive an 80% refund of fee. No-shows, without notifying R.J., will not be refunded. But of course, if an emergency prevents you from attending, just contact R.J.
- If you are not satisfied with Questions for Jesus, just say so, and you will receive a full refund of the workshop fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event due to low enrollment, illness of the workshop leader, and emergencies, in which case, full refund of the workshop fee would be given.