Find and Fulfill Your Divine Calling!
What Purpose Summit Is:
- Purpose Summit is a one-day Saturday workshop to help you find your divine calling, including what God calls you to do and who He calls you to become.
- Purpose Summit is for young, middle, and older adults! In fact, people typically reach the sweet spot of life purpose after age 50, and well beyond that age!
- Purpose Summit workshop includes teaching, discussion, Q&A, fun illustrations, group coaching from a Certified Professional Life Coach, and lots of personal application in an informal setting.
- You will leave with a workbook full of info, resources, and practical plans for moving forward.
The Goals of Purpose Summit:
- Get clear about your uniquely created life purpose.
- Learn the universal stages of the calling journey, and discover your own current stage.
- Learn what God is doing in the current stage of your calling journey.
- Discover your core values, and why living them is essential to your calling.
- Create a practical plan for moving forward into your life purpose.
How to know when the time is right to take Purpose Summit:
- When you’re a young, middle, or older adult! In fact, research shows that Christians typically hit the sweet spot of their life calling after age 50! Purpose Summit will ignite your passion, illuminate God’s past work in your life, and launch you into your most fruitful service! (See this blog post about finding the sweet spot of your purpose after age 50.)
- When you feel like your life purpose is stalled or derailed, no matter what your age. Life Calling Valleys are challenging, but they are normal, and they are highly beneficial! Learn how God is working in your Life Calling Valley, and get a hopeful glimpse of His exciting plans for your future!
- When you experience significant life transitions that cause you to re-evaulate your purpose. Examples are retirement, job change or loss, empty nest or other family changes, health changes, moving, vague sense of yearning for more.
- Open to anyone, regardless of church membership.
- I discerned from God a clear plan for moving forward with my life calling.
- I thought it was too late for me to find my purpose! What a joy to discover that the sweet spot of divine calling is in the second half of life!
- What an encouragement to know what to do in a Life Calling Valley!
- I learned more about how to be uniquely me, and that’s the path to boldly living my purpose in Christ.
Leader and Resources for Purpose Summit:
- Purpose Summit is led by R.J. Scherba, a Certified Professional Life Coach and former Discipleship Pastor at Crossroads Church, who specializes in helping people find and fulfill their divine calling. For testimonials about R.J.’s ministry, click here.
- Purpose Summit is based on The Calling Journey by Tony Stoltzfus, and 7 Keys to Finding Your Divine Calling by R.J. Scherba.
Need-based scholarships are available for Crossroads Training School students and alumni. Click here to contact R.J. for more info about scholarships.
Purpose Summit will resume after my move to Florida in February. Stay tuned for future resources for discovering your uniquely created purpose! – R.J. Scherba
Purpose Summit at Your Church
- Email R.J. for info about bringing Purpose Summit to your church.
Purpose Summit Online
- Email R.J. to be notified when Purpose Summit is offered online via webinar.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact R.J. Scherba as soon as possible by clicking here. Cancellation before the registration deadline, but before the event starts, will receive a full refund of fee. Cancellation after that date will receive an 80% refund of fee. No-shows, without notifying R.J., will not be refunded. But of course, if an emergency prevents you from attending, just contact R.J.
- If you are not satisfied with Purpose Summit, just say so, and you will receive a full refund of the workshop fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event due to low enrollment, illness of the workshop leader, and emergencies, in which case, full refund of the workshop fee would be given.
It is in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for.